Here’s a list of which family member I gave what. In my family I have a mother, a father a little sister and a little brother. A family of 5! Here’s what I got them:
1. My Mom – R&B by Lush An amazing leave-in conditioner with a great fragrance. It smells like flowers, and it’s not too strong! Both my mom & I have dry-ish hair so this definitely helps condition both of our hair. I tried out a sample a few months ago, and my mom love it!
2. My Dad – Paddle Hairbrush I don’t know why he wanted it, because he has so little hair, but he wanted it, so I got it for him.
3. My Sister – A set of 6 candles (Fragrance = Fig, Color = Purple) A very nice smelling candle set. My sister loves candles, but she’s very picky with her scents. Thankfully I picked the perfect scent & she absolutely love it!
4. My Brother – Yu-Gi-Oh Cards Lately, my little brother has been obsessed with Yu-Gi-Oh. I had him pick out the pack that he wanted. End of story!
5. My Mom- An Earring & Bracelet set A few months ago, I was looking on Hautelook, and I stumbled upon a an Angelica D’Marco Sale! The were separate, but they matched nicely, and my mother loves jewelry, and this was a perfect present for her! <3
6. My Dad – Ocean Salt by Lush This year, I had a tough time figuring out what else I was going to get my dad. But whenever my dad kisses me on the cheek, his chin is pinchy because of all the stubble. When I gave this to him on Christmas morning, he loved it! (And the rest of the family thanked me too.) His chin instantly felt smooth! I’m so glad I got this for him!
7. My Sister – A Pair of Earrings from Forever 21 Both my sister & I love earrings! These earrings were more her style than they were mine, and I thought she would like them. She did!
8. My Sister – A Cello Mug I found this in TJ Maxx during Thanksgiving break, and thought it was perfect! My sister plays the cello, and loves all things cello! The cello was the actual handle, on the mug was music. She adored it!
So what did you give your friends and family for Christmas? Let me know in the comments below! I love hearing what other people have given their friends and family!