Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of posts! It’s the holidays still, and I’ve been super busy. Plus, the past 2 days I’ve been sick! Not fun. :/ Today, I will be telling you what I got for Christmas! Also, tomorrow I will be telling you what I got my family for Christmas in tomorrow’s post!
1. Pro Beauty Tools Hair Dryer. I have curly hair, and when I blow dry my hair it looks like a lion’s mane or a clown afro. In short, I don’t blow dry my hair that often, I just take a shower and air dry my hair (that just means not trying to dry it at all – let Mother Nature do the work). But, my mother knows me so well. She got me this! I’ve been wanting it recently because it would be so much easier to straighten my puffy curly hair when I want to! I actually already tried using it then straightening my hair, and it works wonders! It doesn’t take as long to straighten my hair now! But, I will have to buy a heat protectant now, so my hair doesn’t dry out. This hair dryer has 6 settings – 1 button = HOT, WARM, COOL. 2nd button = HIGH, LOW, OFF. Also it has a cold shot with a snowflake on the button to seal the cuticles after you dry a section of your hair. (PHOTOs are coming soon!)
2. Small Train Case Perfect to keep all my makeup in! I don’t have a huge selection of makeup, but I do have a fair amount! After I put all of my presents back in my room, I immediately switched from a bag that I had, to this train case! It’s so much more organized now! I will post pictures and a what in my makeup train case in a few days!
3. A gift card to Love Culture. I absolutely love this store! They have one in my area, & I discovered this store in the mall a few months ago, and I absolutely love it! It’s very inexpensive and the store is like me in a huge closet! It brings out the stylish classy side in me.
4. A gift card to Cotton On. This is an Australian-based store, but it’s here in the US! This is classy casual. I love all of the clothes in there, I could live there! Their scarves are amazing, shirts, blouses, jackets, sweatshirts! I can’t wait to go on a shopping spree!
5. A gift card to TJ Maxx. I love this place with all of my heart. Anything I need or want, I can find there! I love shopping!
6. A Chest. A smaller chest than the other ones I have, but It has New York sightings and maps on it and it’s great for storage! (PICs coming soon!)
7. A big purse with a beautiful flower fabric. My sister gave this to me. It’s perfect for school, putting my books and other essentials in. I love it! (PICs coming soon
8. A pair of earrings [Forever 21] Also from my lovely sister! Beautiful pewter flower framed earrings! A perfect add to (PICs coming soon!)
9. A pair of beautiful red, thin, droplet earrings. These are beautiful earrings from my dad! (PICs coming soon!)
So what did you get for Christmas? Let me know in the comments below!
Tune in next time to see what presents I got for my family members!
Remember to enter the giveaway to win an Urban Decay eyeshadow from yours truly! Click here to enter!